Easiest Way to Prepare Award-winning Mapo Tofu my style

Mapo Tofu my style.

Mapo Tofu my style

Hello everybody, it's me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, mapo tofu my style. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

Mapo Tofu my style is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It's appreciated by millions daily. It's simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Mapo Tofu my style is something which I have loved my whole life.

To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have mapo tofu my style using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.

The ingredients needed to make Mapo Tofu my style:

  1. {Prepare of vegetable oil.
  2. {Get of beef mince.
  3. {Make ready of Garlic chopped.
  4. {Prepare of Szechuan pepper powder.
  5. {Make ready of chilli bean paste.
  6. {Take of rice wine for cooking.
  7. {Make ready of soy sauce.
  8. {Make ready of sweet soy sauce (kecap manis).
  9. {Prepare of Water.
  10. {Prepare of firm tofu.
  11. {Make ready of tapioca flour.
  12. {Make ready of sesame oil.
  13. {Make ready of spring onion chopped.
  14. {Take of Salt&pepper&msg.

Instructions to make Mapo Tofu my style:

  1. Chop garlic, slice spring onion, dice tofu..
  2. Preheat the pan, add vegetable oil and beef mince. Stir fry the mince until brown colour. Add garlic, Szechuan pepper powder and chill bean paste. Stir fry until the smell come out..
  3. Add rice wine, soy sauce, sweet soy sauce,water into pan and let it boil. Put salt and pepper (even chicken powder or MSG) to season to your taste. And then gently add in tofu, make sure enough liquid to almost cover tofu, can add more water if needed. And let it boil first then turn to simmer for 20mins..
  4. Put 50ml water into tapioca flour and mix it well, pour into the simmering tofu,it will be thicken straight away. Let it cook for just boil (around 30seconds) then turn off the fire, add spring onion and sesame oil. Then plate it and it’s ready!.

So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food mapo tofu my style recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm confident you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url